We bring Mexican Street food to a farmers market near you. Check out our line up of 2018 Farmers Markets
- Tuesday: Crystal City, 3pm to 7pm
- Thursday: White House, 11 am to 2pm
- Friday: USDA Farmers Market, 9 am to 1pm. Starts May 4th
- Saturday: Mt Pleasant Farmers Market, 9 am to 1 pm
- Sunday: Capitol Riverfront, 9 am to 1 pm. Starts May 6th
maizopes, a thick open faced tortilla made fresh by hand and served with our original recipes of seasonal toppings made with local ingredients. We have a rotating menu every week, please check our social media for updates.
- BRISKET TINGA. Beef brisket, caramelized onions and carrots.
- CHICKEN MOLE. Chicken breast, house almond mole sauce.
- SEASONAL DELICIOUSNESS. We change our vegan and vegetarian options seasonally. Some of our favorites include:
- Papas con rajas.
- Spaguetti squash.
- Hibiscus tinga.
kekas, we are introducing a favorite of the streets of CDMX: cheese quesadillas made with fresh pressed corn tortillas. These are Mexico City style, filled with epazote leaves, roasted peppers and onions. You can add our smoky salsa de árbol and fresh slices of avocado.